Headquartered in Austin, Texas, National Instruments has approximately 6,400 employees and direct operations in more than 40 countries. NI transforms the way engineers and scientists design, prototype and deploy systems for measurement, automation and embedded applications. It empowers customers with off-the-shelf software such as NI LabVIEW and modular cost-effective hardware, while selling to a broad base of more than 35,000 companies worldwide.
At National Instruments I was tasked with creating an SEO strategy for the Americas and Canada website, and YouTube channel. I researched and gave recommendations for utilizing email marketing efforts to improve SEO, and measured effectiveness of landing page campaigns.
SEO for website
- Trained staff how to use Google Keyword Tool when creating webpage content.
- How to create effective titles using longtail keywords.
- How to optimize a webpage through strategic content rather than keyword stuffing.
- Created playlists with YouTube and Google Keyword optimized titles.
- Researched and keyword tagged all videos.
- Utilized annotations and InVideo programming to boost SEO and keep visitors on the site.
- Trained staff best practices for using annotations.
- Trained staff how to measure effectiveness through annotation analytics.
Email Marketing and SEO
- Trained staff how to utilize canonical links to have email and newsletters assist in SEO efforts.